Gateway to Self
8-Week Online Journey – Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OUR FEE-BASED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CAREFULLY.
1. Scope of Agreement. These Terms and Conditions relate to your use and participating in the “Gateway to Self” online journey (the “Journey”) offered by Infinite Growth, LLC t/a Infinite Beginnings (“Infinite Beginnings”), a Delaware limited liability company with its principal place of business located at 410 Old Crossing Drive, Pikesville, MD 21208. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, you will be referred to as the “Participant”). By clicking on the “I AGREE” button at the end of this document, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
2. Access and Use of the Journey Materials. Unless otherwise specified, Infinite Beginnings grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the “Gateway to Self” materials for your use, provided that you comply fully with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to assign, transfer or sublicense your rights as a registered user of, or subscriber to, the Journey. You understand that only you may use your account and that access to the Journey is only valid for your use and may not be shared with others.
By participating in the Journey, you agree to be legally bound and to abide by this Agreement, just as if you had signed this Agreement. If you do not comply with this Agreement at any time, we reserve the right to cancel or terminate your access to the Journey (or any part thereof). In our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, we may discontinue, modify or alter any aspect of Journey, including, but not limited to, (i) restricting the time the Journey course materials are available, (ii) restricting the amount of use permitted, and (iii) restricting or terminating any user's right to access the Journey materials. You agree that any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, the Journey materials may be effected without prior notice. If you do not abide by the terms of this Agreement, except as we may otherwise provide from time to time, you agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or files in your account and/or bar any further access to such information and/or files.
3. Fees for the Journey. The price for participating in the Journey is a one-time, non-refundable fee of $888.00 (the “Fee”). The Participant shall pay the Fee to Infinite Beginnings either through the Infinite Beginnings website or through Paypal. If you pay through Paypay or another approved third-party payment vendor, you acknowledge that such third-party payment vendor may charge a fee for processing your payment. You further acknowledge that you agree to reimburse Infinite Beginnings for any third party processing fees incurred as a result of your payment.
4. Scope of Services. Infinite Beginnings will provide an 8-week, online intuitive journey to the Participant. The offerings will include, but are not necessarily limited to:
(a) One (1) group conference call per week with all Participants in the Journey
(b) One (1) e-mail per week
(c) One (1) Starlight Energy Transmission
(d) Access to our private Facebook group for daily support and development
Participation on the calls is vital to the intuitive success of the Journey. The Participant understands that Infinite Beginnings will not reschedule or make up conference calls that the Participant is unable to attend.
5. Informed Consent Notice. Each Participant acknowledges and understands that the lessons and courses provided by Infinite Beginnings are not a substitute for the services of licensed healthcare professionals and Infinite Beginnings does not encourage or otherwise recommend any services in lieu of seeking treatment from a licensed healthcare provider. Each Participant understands that he/she should continue to see any medical doctors in which participant is currently under the care of, and that any prescription medication should not be altered without first consulting the doctor who recommended or prescribed it. Nothing said, done, typed, printed or reproduced by Infinite Beginnings is intended to diagnose, prescribe, treat, or take the place of a licensed physician or healthcare provider. This acknowledgment and understanding applies to each and every session or workshop conducted by Infinite Beginnings. Each Participant in a group acknowledges that he/she understands that the services offered by Infinite Beginnings shall not be construed as psychological counseling or psychotherapy. Infinite Beginnings, and their employees, agents, members, and leadership trainers are not psychotherapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, or other medical or mental health professionals.
6. Private Facebook Group. Infinite Beginnings maintains a password protected, private group on Facebook (the “Facebook Group”) for Participants in the Journey.
To the extent that the Participant chooses to participate in the Facebook Group, the Participant, and all persons to which the Participant provides access, acknowledge that all content and all information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds, questions, creative suggestions, messages, comments, feedback, ideas, notes, drawings, articles and other materials posted, emailed, or otherwise transmitted to or through the Facebook Group, whether posted at our request or voluntarily, and whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, the "Postings"), are the sole responsibility of the person who made such Postings. This means that the Participant is entirely responsible for all Postings that he/she posts, emails or otherwise transmits within the Facebook Group. Infinite Beginnings does not control the Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted in the Facebook Group by others and, as such, Infinite Beginnings does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Postings. Although Infinite Beginnings has adopted community standards and conduct guidelines for the participants in our Facebook Group (as described below), the Participant understands that by using our Facebook Group, you may be exposed to Postings that are offensive or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Infinite Beginnings be liable in any way for any Postings (other than for content developed by us or our affiliates), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Postings, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to or through this Online Support Group.
The Participant agrees not to use the Facebook Group (including any Facebook Group Areas) to:
a. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in our sole discretion);
b. Harm minors in any way, or solicit or otherwise attempt to gain any information from a minor;
c. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any user of the Facebook Group, a director, officer, employee, shareholder, agent or representative of Infinite Beginnings or our affiliates, or any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with Infinite Beginnings, our affiliates or any other person or entity;
d. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Postings or other materials transmitted to or through the Facebook Group;
e. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that you do not have a right to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
f. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
g. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of commercial solicitation, except in those areas, if any, that are specifically designated for such purpose;
h. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
i. Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of a Facebook Group Area are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects or otherwise diminishes the quality of another user’s experience of this Facebook Group;
j. Interfere with or disrupt our website or servers or networks connected to our website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our website;
k. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law;
l.. "Stalk" or otherwise harass another user or employee in the Facebook Group; or
m. Solicit, collect or post personal data or attempt to solicit, collect or post personal data about other users of the Facebook Group, including user names or passwords; or
n. Access or attempt to access another user’s account without his or her consent.
The Participant’s privilege to use the Facebook Group (including the Facebook Group Areas) and contribute to discussions on the Facebook Group Areas depends on his/her compliance with the community standards and conduct guidelines set forth above. Infinite Beginnings may revoke your privileges to use all or a portion of the Facebook Group and/or take any other appropriate measures to enforce these community standards and conduct guidelines if violations are brought to our attention. Further, if you fail to adhere to our community standards and conduct guidelines, or any part of this Agreement, we may terminate, in our sole discretion, your use of, or participation in, any Online Support Group Area.
All Facebook Group Area communications, including, but not limited to, chat, message board, blog, groups, and profile communications, are public and not private communications. Infinite Beginnings reserves the right to monitor some, all, or no areas of Facebook Group (including any Facebook Group Area) for adherence to the community standards and conduct guidelines set forth above or for any other purpose. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to distribute Postings in the Facebook Group Areas, we are acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and we are not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any Postings or activities in any Facebook Group Area, nor do we endorse any such Postings. Although we reserve the right to remove, without notice, any Facebook Group Area posting for any reason, we have no obligation to review content prior to the content’s posting or to delete Postings that you may find objectionable or offensive. Infinite Beginnings is not responsible for maintaining a copy of any material we remove from our Facebook Group, and we are not liable for any loss you incur in the event that content you post or transmit to our Facebook Group is removed.
7. Disclaimers of Warranties. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES:
THE PRODUCTS, OFFERINGS, CONTENT AND MATERIALS IN THE JOURNEY ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. INFINITE BEGINNINGS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPATABILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF USE) INCURRED BY THAT PARTY AS A RESULT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER UNDER STATUTE, UNDER EQUITY, OR IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and, at our option, defend us and our affiliates, and our and their officers, directors, employees, stockholders, agents and representatives from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees and expenses) arising from your improper use of our products or services (including, without limitation, the Journey), your violation of this Agreement, or your infringement, or the infringement or use by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
10. Governing Law and Choice of Forum. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to the Journey and/or this Agreement shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of Maryland and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
11.1. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matters and supersedes all previous agreements between the Parties, as well as all proposals, oral and written, and all negotiations, conversations or discussions between the Parties related to these subjects. Participant acknowledges that he/she has not been induced to enter into this Agreement by any representations of statements, oral or written, except those set forth in this Agreement. This Agreement may not be modified, except by written amendments signed (electronic signatures acceptable) by both Parties.
11.2. If either party employs attorneys to enforce any rights arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the prevailing Party shall be entitled to recover its costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
11.3. Failure of any party to exercise its rights under this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver thereof and shall not prevent said Party from thereafter enforcing strict compliance with any of the terms thereof. This Agreement shall inure to and bind all successors, assigns, receivers and trustees of the respective parties hereto.
11.4. Each Party acknowledges and covenants that it shall not sell, assign, transfer, pledge or encumber any of its rights or delegate any of its duties or obligations under this Agreement (by actual assignment or by operation of law, including without limitation through a merger, acquisition, consolidation, exchange of shares, or sale or other disposition of assets, including disposition on dissolution), without the prior written consent of the other Party, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld.
11.5. If any court or governmental authority should determine that any clause or provision contained herein are improper, unenforceable or violates any rule, regulation, policy or statute, then that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and to the extent such provision or provisions shall be reformed without further action by the parties hereto and only to the extent necessary to make such provision or provisions valid and enforceable when applied to such particular facts and circumstances and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.